it is possible to exchange measurement data from active safety tests using the MME data format.
EuroNCAP will go this way and has a list of Channel Codes integrated in their Technical Bulletin 21.
Please see chapter 2.14-2.16 in viewtopic.php?f=38&t=444 .
According to this proposal and our former discussion viewtopic.php?f=145&t=476
we need some additional MainLocations for different targets:
- PEDA for the pedestrian adult target
- PEDC for the pedestrian child target
- CYCL for the cyclist target
- TTTC Time to Collision
- TAEB Time when AEB activates
- TFCW Time when FCW activates
- TLKA Time when LKA activates
- TLDW Time when LDW activates
- TLCR Time when vehicle crosses a line
- TIMP Time when vehicle impacts the target