HF Acetabulum Force not existing

DiVe
Company: IAT mbh

HF Acetabulum Force not existing

Post by DiVe »

Dear Colleagues,

Mr. Homann for VW detected that there are ACTB LE/RI FO X/Y/Z channels given in the HF figures. Humanetics verified that there is no measurement available at this location.
So we should remove it from the figure and the database. I will remove it (set to expired) in the 1.6p4 database backend.

Kind regards,
Dirk
Paul Wellicome
Company: HORIBA MIRA Ltd

Re: HF Acetabulum Force not existing

Post by Paul Wellicome »

Dirk, this is somewhat confusing. If you look at the PDF on their website, it clearly states that an cetabulum loadcell is fitted (page 2), but then omits it from the list of optional instrumentation later on. I will take it off the figure that I am working on and assume that teh PDF is wrong, in the light of what you've said. Perhaps you could go back to them and suggest that their on-line document needs revision too!

Paul
DiVe
Company: IAT mbh

Post by DiVe »

Hello Paul,
I tried to find the PDF with the Acetabulum instrumentation on the Humanetics website. Actually I investigates he instrumentation list on the website and the PDF for "available sensor options". In neither of them I could find the reference for the Acetabulum load cell. May the information is already corrected or I didn't find the correct document? I just want' to inform Humanetics on this issue, but may it is already solved?
Bye,
Dirk
Paul Wellicome
Company: HORIBA MIRA Ltd

Post by Paul Wellicome »

This PDF on page 2. However, I accept that it is not in their list of available instrumentation and it might just be a mistake in the marketing information!

Return to “Hybrid III (H3, HF, HM)”